Sunday, March 8, 2015

Have a riches birthday

After 30 hours in transit, we finally arrived in Hanoi. We arrived at 10pm on my birthday, meaning my ENTIRE birthday was spent in planes and airports; worst birthday ever. :D Our driver picked us up and took us to the Hotel Intercontinental Westlake, where we checked in our lovely room in the over water pavillion with a balcony overlooking the lake. I am sure it will be a nice view in the daytime.

I was very excited to discover a little birthday surprise in the room! The hotel staff had requested my passport information before we arrived, so they knew I was arriving on my birthday!

Surprise birthday tiramisu from the hotel. It was delicious!

 

They also left me this sweet little card. :)

Just a touch lost in translation. :)

 

After enjoying my birthday tiramisu, we crashed into bed, looking forward to our first day in Vietnam!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment